dimanche 25 août 2013

Communisme



Voilà,
finalement — et ça, les conditions historiques n'étant pas réunies, Karl Marx ne pouvait évidemment pas l'imaginer — le seul endroit où l'hypothèse communiste a quand même trouvé une forme d'accomplissement (et tant pis si cela contrevient à la subtile pensée d'Alain Badiou) c'est bien durant l'été à la plage.

13 commentaires:

  1. Lovely, sunshiny day at the beach. The water looks inviting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your beach scene. We almost always go to the beach on vacation, now we alternate between the beach and mountains.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I live at the beach and believe me when I say the beaches here are NOT like that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. looks like a typical Aussie summer day on Bondi Beach

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I was born in walking distance of the Atlantic Ocean but, in this part of my life, I would rather just walk on a beach early in the day before the crowds show up. Sadly, I live some distance from a sea or ocean beach. Enjoyed your photo for that reason.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a perfect view of a day at the beach. The beach is always great for summer memories. Thank you for linking up.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Genau – ein herrlicher blauer Himmel und eine ziemlich beeindruckende Anzahl von Strandbesuchern.

    RépondreSupprimer

La modération des commentaires a été activée. Les commentaires ne seront publiés qu'après approbation de l'auteur de ce blog.

Publications les plus consultėes cette année