mercredi 31 mai 2023

Un bon conseil



Voilà,
Détruis-toi pour te connaître, construis-toi pour te surprendre, l'important n'est pas d'être, mais de devenir 
— Je veux bien mais quand même, t'as vu ma tronche ? 
 
- Destroy yourself to get to know yourself, build yourself to surprise yourself, the important thing is not to be, but to become
- I don't mind, but you've seen my face ? 
 

7 commentaires:

  1. Not to be, but to become... I like it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very interesting Kwarkito

    Much💖love

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is brilliant and I love it. I'm going to take that saying and put it in my art room. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yes, we have seen your face and what you have become ... you always challenge my intellect with your wise and interesting art. Thank you for being ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Interesting art. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    RépondreSupprimer

La modération des commentaires a été activée. Les commentaires ne seront publiés qu'après approbation de l'auteur de ce blog.

Publications les plus consultėes cette année