dimanche 29 novembre 2020

To be a collage of magazine dust

 
 
Voilà, 
To be a collage of magazine dust
Scratched on foreheads of walls of trust 
this is just jail for those who must
get up in the morning & fight for such
unusable standards  
while weeping maidens  
show-off penuries & pout 
Jim Morrison in "An american Prayer" 
Linked with Monday murals 

10 commentaires:

  1. What type of shop is behind that pull-down shutter? A grocery shop with "milk"? Nice lyrics to accompany it.

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I don't know this place because I've never been here before but I think it must be a pancake maker's shop.

      Supprimer
  2. ...I find it interesting that I would be able to a mural with this style here!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Quirky fun mural Kwarkito, America needs all the prayers it can get at the moment :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Quite a fun mural Arnaud. I found that in France a lot of street art is painted in pull down shutters of shops. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very unusual. To me it should have been called spilled milk. I really like the cartoonish aspect of it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Pas sur de vouloir gouter sa cuisine...

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. And yet once we de we will be dust too. Btw I am a big Jim Morrison fan.

    RépondreSupprimer

La modération des commentaires a été activée. Les commentaires ne seront publiés qu'après approbation de l'auteur de ce blog.

Publications les plus consultėes cette année