mardi 22 septembre 2026

Ce matin c'est l'automne


Voilà,
Ce matin c’est l’automne
A dire ces mots
Je me sens vieillir.
 Kobayashi Issa

18 commentaires:

  1. I AM old... 5pm here is the moment that fall begins.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Now that is a cool autumn view. :) Thanks for sharing this for Sharon's challenge over at Art Journal Journey.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this painting. Happy Autumn to you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your depiction of Autumn is truly remarkable! This scene and the sentiment portray Autumn beautifully. Thank you so much for joining my Hello Autumn challenge at AJJ this month.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Vieillit-on par à coups ?
    Ton montage automne est si loin de ce que je vois, mais j’aime cette saison.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Happy Fall! Visiting from Wonderful Wednesday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Mourir, la belle affaire mais vieillir, ah, vieillir !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sweet but also scary.(To think about) #PictorialTuesday

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I keep growing older, but I am thankful to still be around!! Thank you for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Our Fall season started here, and one day in and temperature is 40 degrees tonight. Brrrrr. Not ready as that seems more like a close to Winter type night. Love the poem.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful colours of fall. And yes, I think trees are living souls. All the best! Regula

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. How beautiful! Very fall!
    https://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2026/09/friday-face-off-milk-bath-boudoir.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. A fantastic page and carved tree face. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.

    RépondreSupprimer

La modération des commentaires a été activée. Les commentaires ne seront publiés qu'après approbation de l'auteur de ce blog.

Publications les plus consultėes cette année