dimanche 2 juin 2019

Viva Puerto Rico libre


Voilà,
je me souviens juste que c'était à new-York en 1985,
vraisemblablement Downtown mais je n'en suis pas certain
et que la fresque s'appelait Viva Puerto Rico Libre
Linked with Monday Murals

7 commentaires:

  1. Poor Puerto Rico!

    from mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I wonder if the mural still exists. Thanks for participating Kwarkito.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I imagine many in Puerto Rico are wishing they were "libre" since the Orange Clown has... I love the mural.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That is an old one indeed, I agree with Sami, would it be still there?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. A bit Diego Riveira style but thats perhaps also the intention of the artists.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a beauty, I hope it is still there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lots of intricate detail here Kwarkito

    RépondreSupprimer

La modération des commentaires a été activée. Les commentaires ne seront publiés qu'après approbation de l'auteur de ce blog.

Publications les plus consultėes cette année