Voilà,
Il existe à Hawaï un mot – Akihi – pour signifier le fait de "marcher sans savoir où l'on va." Profitant du beau soleil qui réchauffait Paris, c'est ce que j'ai fait aujourd'hui. Est arrivé un moment où je me suis retrouvé square Jean XXIII entre la Seine et Notre-Dame. Des quelques photos que j'ai prises au cours de ma pérégrination c'est celle-ci qui à présent me charme le plus. Ce qu'on y voit me semble encore plus bizarre et incongru qu'à l'instant où ça m'est apparu. première publication 8/10/2018 à 23:54)
Linked with thankful thursday the weekend in black and white - weekend street - saturday sparks - sunday smiles - my sunday best - - happy tuesday - - talking about tuesday -
This made me smile!
RépondreSupprimerMade me smile also Kwarkit 😊 these quirky images are few and far between. Wandering is one of my favourite things ✨
RépondreSupprimerWhat a nice capture. I wonder if they all know each other.
RépondreSupprimerWorth a Thousand Words
It does somehow give the impression that there's a very long person lying down. 'Pérégrination' is another good word.
RépondreSupprimerTrès amusante ta photo !
RépondreSupprimerGreat photo. I had to look twice at it. Yes, I have a smile on my face as well. Have a good day today.
RépondreSupprimerThis is a fun photo and walking around without knowing where you are going is a wonderful thing. Thank you for linking up.
RépondreSupprimerI'll bet he's really enjoying that book on this perfect day!
RépondreSupprimerA beautiful reflection on the joy of wandering without a destination, where chance leads you to unexpected moments of beauty and strangeness.
RépondreSupprimerDelightful street candid capture 😍
RépondreSupprimerI'm glad I wasn't in Hawaii during the storms of late. I named my cats Hana and Akua after our travels there.
RépondreSupprimerMerci de m'avoir appris un nouveau mot ! En ce moment, je traverse une sorte d'akihi permanent, comme si ma vie s'était perdue dans le flou de l'incertitude.
RépondreSupprimerあてもなくさまよう (Atemonaku samayou) au Japon. : Signifie « sans but », « sans objectif » ou « à l'aveuglette ».Samayou (彷徨う / さまよう) : Signifie « errer », « vagabonder » ou « flâner ».Sens global : Déambuler au hasard, en se laissant porter par ses pas, sans destination fixée à l'avance. Cela m'arrive souvent...:-) Et pas qu'au Japon
RépondreSupprimerThat's such a fun photo!
RépondreSupprimerFunny.
RépondreSupprimermade me smile.
RépondreSupprimer...I often find the most interesting things when I'm walking or driving without really knowing where I'm going!
RépondreSupprimerThat is one way to use a park bench. Perhaps he really needed a nap? You caught this scene perfectly.
RépondreSupprimerThanks for the smile you gave me with this gorgeous street shot!
RépondreSupprimerGreat captured,Loved this pic
RépondreSupprimer😄😄😄
RépondreSupprimerMuch love
That's a great illusion photo. I like it.
RépondreSupprimerGood
RépondreSupprimerThat's a great word! Says more than any word in English. All I can think of is amble, but that's not quite as descriptive.
RépondreSupprimerStrange scene, at least at first glance.
RépondreSupprimerA beautiful shot. Wow. People everywhere enjoying the views and each other.
RépondreSupprimerThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ☺
Oh that is a funny optical illusion.
RépondreSupprimer