Un blog écrit en français, avec des photos des collages des dessins, des créations digitales, des récits de rêves, des chroniques des microfictions et encore bien d'autres bizarreries...
A blog written in french with photos, collages, drawings, digital paintings, dream stories, chronicles, microfictions and a few other oddities.
ISSN 2402-7375
All three of these are stunning, but my fave is Egypt. There is something dark and beautiful about it. Thank you for sharing with FFO. Have a great weekend.
I love abstracts because they allow my imagination to see things that maybe no one else will see. Your art is amazing and I doubt that there is "no thought" here. I think your brain had it's own plan and then created it :) Well done as always.
The word "Egypt" commands my view in the center image... Empty thought doesn't exist for me. I like your three pictures.
RépondreSupprimerBelle séquence d’images. Il y a de l’idée là dedans !
RépondreSupprimerThanks for linking to AFFF, sharing your very interesting art
RépondreSupprimerHappy Friday
Much love
Great colors arrangements.
RépondreSupprimerGood
RépondreSupprimerBonitas palabras que reflejan el gozo de la creatividad. Bonitas imágenes también. ¡En hora buena!
RépondreSupprimerAll three of these are stunning, but my fave is Egypt. There is something dark and beautiful about it. Thank you for sharing with FFO. Have a great weekend.
RépondreSupprimerI am with Nicole. Egypt is my favorite but love all three.
RépondreSupprimerLove the abstracts. Happy FFO and AFFF.
RépondreSupprimerI love abstracts because they allow my imagination to see things that maybe no one else will see. Your art is amazing and I doubt that there is "no thought" here. I think your brain had it's own plan and then created it :) Well done as always.
RépondreSupprimerAndrea @ From the Sol